Thanksgiving Turkey Craft
This month’s preschool art activity: Thanksgiving Turkey
Kids will love the simple and fun Turkey craft to celebrate Thanksgiving. Here’s what you need:
- Brown construction paper or a paper lunch bag
- Assorted construction paper colors. Suggested: orange, yellow, green, red & blue
- Googly eyes or black & white paper to cut out eye shapes
1. Pre-cut all the shapes that you need to make the turkey; your older preschooler may like to help you cut some of the simple shapes.
2. Set out glue and all the shapes and let your child glue on the pieces as they wish.
3. Remember, art is all about the process so don’t worry if it doesn’t look exactly like a turkey!